- Problem: Which plant will grow the fastest or biggest, with rather water or koolaide.
- Background Knowledge: The plants need water,oxygen and sunlight.
- Hypothesis: I think that the plant that we watered with koolaide would grow slower than the one with water.
Step:2. Put soil in both cups
Step:3. Put one bean in each cup
Step:4. Poor water into one cup and koolaide into the other
Step:5. Place in the sun
Step:6. Water daily
Step:7. Repeat everyday for 3 weeks
Step:8. Record data
- Collect Data: Turned data table in
- Conclusion: The plant that we watered with water grew faster then the one watered with koolaide.
- Questions for Extensions: I think that if we used dirt instead of soil maybe the plants would of grown faster then they did with the soil.